Could you date a hypocrite?

Would that be a bad idea, or are most people hypocrites in one way or another?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone can be hypocritical-- I wouldn't go so far as saying anyone is necessarily a definitive hypocrite, like that's their personality. But it also depends what they're being hypocritical about. Small things aren't a big deal, but if they undermine their own core beliefs, then that's a sign of immaturity and a lack of self-awareness. It also depends how receptive they are when you tell them they're being hypocritical. If they get defensive and offended, perhaps they need a little maturing. If they listen to you and consider how you might have perceived hypocrisy, then that's a sign of maturity, self-awareness, and an ability to compromise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on in what matters is he a hypocrite. Politically? Emotionally? There are many factors. Every one is a hypocrite as has already been implied. It just goes down to about what exactly you're a hypocrite.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.. A mind fuck date.. A one stop shop.

• it would be a bad idea to date a hypocrite because what if you wanted to do something and they wouldn't allow it but it was fine for them do it? it's not fair and frankly, it's annoying. considering these types of people annoy me the most, i would say i couldn't date a hypocrite

What Guys Said 2

• Most people are hypocritical in one way or another.

• We all are hypocrites.

For eg :- A hypocrite won't admit that he is a hypocrite, but I just admitted that everyone (including me) is one. This means I made a hypocrisy by saying so.

• I try not to be, but I'm sure that I am even if I can't necessarily think of anything for which that'd apply to me.