Girls, why do some girls laugh at this?

So i was playing soccer with my niece, and she kicked the ball at me while i wasn't looking and it happened to hit me straight in the testicles... i dropped immediately and was obviously in a lot of pain yet the girls that saw it happen thought it was hilarious? dont get it... what is so funny about it? the ball hit me in the nuts and it realllyyyyy hurt

7

Most Helpful Girl

• it just is.
    it's like when people laugh at people falling. we know that it would be painful, but that's half the reason why it's funny. usually if you're not seriously injured by it then it's always going to funny when someone gets hurt.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not a funny situation, but from spexperience our human nature seems to find people getting hurt in stupid ways funny.

• Why wouldn't it be funny?

• are you kidding? it hit me in the balls!

• Im laughing just reading about this.
    😂😂😂😂😭😭

• I have no idea why we laugh, but I would proabably laugh at you, and then go help you up.

• its not really funny in my opinion.

• I don't know. They're bit*hes