Girls, Will you date a quite, shy guy like me?

I have been told by many friends that I look really good and any girl would want me but I'm really shy and quite.

• Yes.
    50% (10)
  • No.
    5% (1)
  • Why not.
    20% (4)
  • If he's good looking than sure.
    25% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy guys can be really cute. My boyfriend is really shy, especially around me :P He was so nervous around me that for our first few dates we barely talked (I'm shy too!). You would think that would be a bad situation, but I just had a really good feeling about him. I feel incredibly comfortable around him, and I just kind of went with it. We took things slow. It took us 4 dates to hold hands, and 6 to kiss :P I'm 25 and he's 31. So ya, very shy. But i was okay with it. I find it really cute and endearing!

What Girls Said 5

• That's like talking to a wall or babysitting him the whole day cos he doesn't want to talk

• I tend to prefer introverts. The only real deal breaker for me (aside from him being a total ass) is him being not intelligent enough.

• Being shy is kinda cute , but being quiet during a date is such a deal breaker xD

• shy guys are cute. dont worry about it

• It is also about you continuing to talk to a girl - they may think you are un interested even if you are shy if you are unable to continue conversations.