The guy im dating only kisses me on the cheeks why?

We have been on few dates and we are good friends. He knows i like him and that i want be kissed.. But every time when we are going to say goodbye to eachother he stuggles and shyes so only hugs and kisses on the cheek. Should i kiss him?

Most Helpful Guy

• The lip kiss is a very important thing in a relationship, and its also a very scary thing for some people. If you want him to kiss you then you should give him some motivation. I would suggest that you hold a gun to his head and tell him "kiss me on my lips or die". Im quite sure he wouldn't second guess what he should kissing after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats so cute. haven't had a guy kiss me on the cheek in awhile.

What Guys Said 3

• yes just kiss him... Go for it

• your cheek must be delishious.

• This shows he really cares about you, give it some time, dont try to rush the matter,

What Girls Said 1

• first u need to make sure that he likes u back and if he does i think he's just shy so u need to go fo it and kiss him first and he'll eventually kiss u back ( good luck)