If u only wanna sex with a girl, u'll give up after how many times she refuse u? If u love her, u'll give up after how many times she refuse u?

• If I just want sex, I will ask her out a lot of times before I give up; If I want her to be my girlfriend, I will only ask her out once
    33% (10)
  • If I love her, I will ask her out a lot of times before I give up; If I just want sex, I will only ask her out once
    67% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If I 'loved her' I'm unsure how I would be in a situation which required me to ask her out... are we talking about a friendship which got complicated or a one sides breakup perhaps?

And from what I've seen, guys interested in relationships are actually FAR less persistant than guys looking for sex. Most of my friends give up after one or two attempts... but some guys looking for sex will down right harrass a girl asking at every opportunity for years.

Hell if I actually loved a girl and she rejected me, I would let her go. That's clearly what she wants, and trying again and again will only result in me getting hurt and her getting annoyed.

What Guys Said 16

• I only ask a woman out twice if I'm really interested, most of the time it's once. After the 2nd round of rejection I don't care if you have a change of heart down the road, I won't date you. I expressed my interest and put myself on the line. You either say yes or no, I refuse to be just an option. You had an opportunity, you chose to not take it. You don't get to change your mind when it suites you later on, that ship has sailed.

• It depends on the guy. Some shyer guys for instance only ask a girl out once if they want her to be her girlfriend. I am one of those guys.

It is more about personality than anything else. And guys are usually consistent whether they want sex or a relationship. If they are shyer they will ask only once usually in both cases. If they are persistent they usually try over and over again, for both.

• If I just want sex I'll ask her once, if she declines I'll move on to other girls, but if the opportunity presents again I'll ask her, but I'm not gonna stop myself from asking other girls.
    I don't love before getting in a relationship. If I like her I'll ask her once, if she declines I'll move on to the next girl, not wasting my time cause I can't magically make her feel stuff for me.

• 7.7 and 12.8

• If I ask someone on a date and they turn me down, I'm not asking again. I'm not playing games. I asked a question, I got an answer, I'm done.

And I'm never in love with a girl that I haven't dated yet. I might be crushing pretty hard, but it's not love.

• For sex, once I guess? I'm not sure I'd ask some one out just for sex though lol. If I loved her, probably forever until she said yes.

• This is insanity, If you are refused 1-2 times, why the hell would you keep asking her the same question ?
    It's sociopathic

• I don't think this can relate to much people

• For both I'll ask once, maybe twice if the circumstances seem appropriate. After twice, I'm not gonna bother any more.

• I only ask once. There is no point in wasting my time there are many other women out there.

• I usually don't ask anyone out. If I finally gather the courage to do so, I won't ask a second time.

• THe last girl I fell in love with I chased her for 3 months.

• SNL. Sex now or leave. If I'm actually interested I'll use the 3 strike rule.

• I think if I keep asking for sex I'll come across to desperate?

• I'll only ask once in both cases before moving on to a new girl.

• I don't like these options. When a women refuses me that's it. I move on. I don't do the whole lets try again thing. As soon as you say no I'm done period. If you regret that and really want me back sucks for you. Now I've dated girls off and on for years but those girls never rejected me. They gave me reasons why they fealt uncomfortable at the moment which gave me something to work on and change if I wants to but if you reject me I simply move on. So I guess in my head if you aren't sure about me tell me. If you want me but something about me bothers you tell me. If you turn me down or just plain old dump/reject me I take that as you don't want me and I'm not going to try and make you. It pisses off a lot of girls that changed thier mind later on but I've got too short a life and too many option to give second chance to people who can't separate an issue from a person.