How can I attract a girl's attention?

Hey guys,

Let me introduce myself first. I'm 21 years old, going to college and studying finance. I never took a girl's number, neither gone on a date and consequently never had any girlfriend.
I have a lack of confidence, low self-esteem, also I'm unsecure, and have some anxieties issues.
I'm working on these issues, and progressively I'm improving myself. Those issues will still remain here, but my heart cannot handle it anymore.
I like to go to the gym, going like 3 to 5 times per week.

I absolutely want to have fun with girls, and stop being afraid of them.

Nevertheless here comes the question hoping that I did not bore you with my introduction.

What can I do to attract girls? What are girls looking for in a guy? Keep in mind that I'm not handsome, I would consider myself as an average guy unless it is my lack of confidence that makes me think negatively about myself.

Thank you for helping me out in this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude be positive, try to talk to women with confidence.
    Go up to them and say "hi", women dont only fall for looks, they see many other things in a guy.

• Sorry for the late reply. I'll try to do as you said despite that it is not as simple as that when you have social anxiety.

What Girls Said 1

• show her your cock lol

• That does not attract girls, tell him to preform break dance with his dick, now that's something.

What Guys Said 0