Should I join a dating site or not?

I'm pretty much been single all my life and sometimes I long for some affection. But I'm not the most outgoing person. I'm thinking, maybe I should join a dating site but I'm not really sure. Maybe I should just wait for someone who feels right. Maybe I should look for someone. I'm not really good at this. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people here would say "no." I found my guy on a site, and we're coming up on 7 months so I am proof that they can work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined all the big dating sites. They all suck and one of them scammed me. They had fake accounts message me, but I could not read the messages until I subscribed. So I went and paid like $30 for premium and when I read the messages they were all the exact same thing copy and pasted by a bunch of different fake accounts.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...cc9bba1aecf69ee597221.jpg

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you're really tall, joining a dating site will probably make you more sad than you already are. Spend the time doing something more productive and makes you happy. Force yourself to go outside and work on your social skills. Take a walk, you'll have more luck meeting women than a year of online dating.

• I joined a dating site once. I would never do it if I were you. You have to pay just to be able to talk to people and the people aren't even real. Don't do it. It makes people even more sad then they already are.