When was your first love?

When was it the first time you fell in love with somebody? How old were you? Are you still with that person?

The reason I' masking is not because I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm just curious is all, because I fell in love when I was in 8thgrade and no I'm not with her. Just curious is all!

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time I thought I was in love was with the boyfriend I had when I was about 18. There were guys before him and after, but I don't really think any of them meant anything to me until the guy I'm with now. Looking back, I realize the "love" I had for the guy I started dating around 18 was pretty immature, and a little too infatuation like. Though I love what I learnt from the relationship, and he's still a great friend of mine, I don't think it was real love. It doesn't compare with the way I feel about the guy I'm with now, so in all honesty, I'd have to say the first sincere love I have felt started when I was 22. We are still together.

What Girls Said 4

• I was 15 and he was 16. We dated for 6 month, my longest relationship and his. He swore he was in love with me, yet he broke my heart by cheating:( He tried to get back with me after things ended badly with the other girl. I turned him down, and haven't talked to him since. It took me a full year to get over this, and I now have a great boyfriend who truly cares about me:) When was your first love?

• My First love was when I was in 8 th grade. I met this girl that I loved both her physical and mental appearance. Were were flirting alot, even other people noticed it. We went to differnt schools, but I asked her out and she said she couldn't that outside of school, but she said we can kick it at my school before her dad comes. I go and we had fun. Untill I get an aim from her boyfreind which I never knew about. I couldn't rrust her after that and things went down hill.

• Sorry to hear about that. I've gotten a lot of advice on first loves(because my past), and everyone says the same thing. They are just that, a first love, there will be more and most will be better. So, good luck on finding the right girl:)

• Lol thanks, It also took me a while to get over her, now I'm enjoying life, not caring what other people think of me, saying whatever I feel, and I'm just alive. I have a past full of experiences as well, f you need advice let me know or just to talk!!

• First fell in love at 16. We dated and were boyfriend/girlfriend, but it was a very immature relationship in the beginning. We had breaks here and there at least 2-3 times a year. This went on until I turned 20. The last year and a half has been a little rocky, but we are working towards it nonetheless. In a way the breaks helped, we dated other people, got a lot of stuff out of the way. We came back after realizing there was a special connection between us. So it's year 5 since we've been off and on, but still in love. There's hope and don't believe people who say it won't work out after a break. The breaks eventually stop and you both mature together.

• I thought I was in love when I was 16.. but after 8 months of dating, we broke up. and I eventually found a new guy. who ive been with for 16 months. :] and now I know what real love is.

• Well I actually fell in LOVE when I was in 6th and yes I am still with him.

What Guys Said 0