So I got this girl's number but now she won't reply?

So I was at a Starbucks the other day with some friends and this girl asked if she could come and sit down with us since it was crowded inside and I welcomed her. We all just sat there talking about random stuff and she was working on her Paper for class. After a while my other friend who was finished with his class thing inside came out and it was time for us to leave by then she was already inside working on her paper some more and before we left I wrote on a notebook "Can I have you # =D" and showed it to her from outside the window and she told me to come inside so I did and I got her number, she didn't hesitate to give it to me thinking it was cool to trade contacts . But the thing is she doesn't Pick up calls/reply text . WHATS THIS MEAN? OMG SOMEONE HELP ME IM SO LOST! She did say she was busy though and kinda not looking for a relationship but I just want to start off as friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls are players, you should know by now, don't wory about one girl, that's why there are tones of more girls out there, and they keep making them. When you really think in terms of abundance of girls, all these little problems get fixed automatically.

What Girls Said 1

• Get the hint she's busy try again later.

What Guys Said 1

• She changed her mind?