So I've been seeing this guy for 3 months now. "exclusively dating". out of nowhere he hasn't called in 3 days.

I really don't know what's going on? We have talked everyday if not twice or three times a day since the day we met over 3 months ago and things have been good except that we have both been crazy busy and haven't seen much of each other the last 3 weeks. well what happened was He treated my poorly last Thursday out at the bar, he just didn't acknowledge me like id hope or like he normally does. So I told him that it bothered me that he didn't acknowledge me more and he kept saying sorry. Well I asked him if he is going to continue to treat me like that because if that's the case then I don't want to date him anymore and he said No! That's not how its going to be, I'm really sorry I really care about you" well that's how the conversation ended and now I just haven't heard from him in 3/4 days. But I haven't tried to get a hold of him either. is he waiting for me to call or is he not into me anymore? it is just so out of the blue... should I call or wait for him to?

so I called him, didn't leave a voice mail, so I text him about a half hour later and said "hey just calling to see how you are and am wondering why I haven't heard from you? what's going on? call me when you get this..." I haven't heard anything back?

What Guys Said 2

• "He treated my poorly last thursday out at the bar, he just didn't acknowledge me like id hope or like he normally does. So I told him that it bothered me that he didn't acknowledge me more and he kept saying sorry."

And this is why you don't take your girlfriend to a bar.

Anyway, if you want to talk to him, why haven't you called? If you're making some kind of power-play here, maybe he is, too.

• I wouldn't call him... Sounds like he's getting a bit shady... He should feel privileged you answer his call..

What Girls Said 0