What's wrong with her?

I have been with this girl for 2 years she broke up a month ago and tried to remain friends but I couldn't, last 2 weeks we didn't have contact. yesterday she sends me a message at 8:00 pm asking how am I. I replied at 9:00 pm saying "good, I've been at a friends house, you?" after 2 hours, still no reply from her. I sent a message saying " why do you send me a message if you don't bother replying to it, or even answer the phone, forget it"

still no reply

should I try and call her again ?

I called her again and she responded, she said she was in the bathroom... . It's a lame excuse anyway, she could have contacted me when she got out, or at least the other day !. I tried to called her again later to say something nothing, tried once more
nothing. After a few minutes I get a SMS "I am out with some friends". That's a reason for not answering?I moved on, but when I saw that message asking me how am I thought maybe she changed her mind but I was wrong :(
next time I won't answer

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably texted you because she's curious about what you've been doing or she wants to make sure you don't hate her or whatever. It's hard to just walk away from a 2-year relationship, whether you're the one who ended it or not. Either way, one text that she never responded to doesn't have any significance whatsoever, so just let it go and stop driving yourself crazy wondering.

• 2 SMS messages and one call , and I didn't even started it, I just thought it was selfish, I wanna know how she is too! I shouldn't have answered in the first place :(

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel that she isn't giving an effort then let her be. Maybe she left her computer when you messaged her since it was an hour later. I think it would be ok to call her. She messaged you so I'm guessing she still does care. Hope it all works out

• I sent a SMS , and after 2 hour I tried to call her, I kinda feel stupid that I answered in the first place

• I called her again and she responded, she said she was in the bathroom... . It's a lame excuse anyway, she could have contacted me when she got out, or at least the other day !. I tried to called her again later to say something nothing, tried once more , nothing. After a few minutes I get a SMS "I am out with some friends". That's a reason for not answering?

I moved on, but when I saw that message asking me how am I thought maybe she changed her mind but I was wrong :(

Next time I won't answer

• I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think you should make it a priority to call her back anymore. If she's too busy to even answer the phone to let you know she isn't able to speak at the moment, don't give her your time either. I think its best if you only stay in contact with each other if you think you can handle it without getting too emotional about her not answering or calling you back, etc. I hope things work out for you

• good move...she seems confused and lonely, she would have picked up or responded if she had better intentions. Good luck, and stay strong!

What Guys Said 1

• May be she left her cell at home and went for a walk.

On the other hand, may be she wanted hear something like: "Not so great without you". She was probably looking to rekindle something.