Girls, would you like to date a muslim guy?

Why I'm ask'n this cuz I saw a video on YouTube about this topic & not all of the girls refused but most of them & im reall shocked cuz of that... you may like the guy & he may like u too ... & your opinions is important y cuz it might change some thoughts & some ideas.
So would you like to date a muslim guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date any religious person at all.

I'm atheist and wouldn't want beliefs and ideologies to clash. Interfaith dating is basically walking on egg shells.

The relationship just wouldn't be any fun and I highly doubt we'd have ANYTHING in common.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I'm an atheist. I have a feeling it wouldn't work out well. Why start something you know will end poorly?

3|0
    0|0
  • I m Muslim too.. so why not.. . Okay I know you were asking those who aren't Muslims..

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care. I'd be open to dating a muslim guy, but it's not like it's something I'm going to look for in a partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'd rather not.

1|0
    1|0
  • Sorry, but I won't. Their culture and religion is different from mine, it wouldn't work out well either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it depends on him and the situation but probably not. I know my parents would have an issue with it and there are a few things I can't live with either

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but i won't... there would be a clash between culture

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry if it sounds harsh or so, but I'd never date a muslim. We'd probably not share values/opinions/cultures. I respect the religion though, I just think that it wouldn't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I think me being an atheist and him being very religious would clash at some point and the relationship will end really poorly xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I have before but the man used his religion to justify arrogant behaviour towards others and was a bad experience for me so I don't think I'll date another Muslim man. Was a 1year relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I dying to date a muslim guy? No.
    Am I oppose dating a muslim guy? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if people would date a muslim girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from idolater religion and his thoughts would be totally opposite to mine. This won't work out longer.
    The weird point is I only attract Muslim guys and I do not know why!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never they don't eat bacen or any type of pork I would kill myself

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I feel like our cultures would clash

0|0
    0|0