Should I date a super rich girl?

She is showing signs of interest in me, but im from a middle class family and she is super rich,
she comes to class by audi , mercedez , bmw etc luxury cars and i go to class by metro.
I dont see any future with her as her dad will buzz me off.
And also, I won't be able to give her a luxurious life in the future, what should I do , please help me... :( :(
Thats why I'm ignoring her signs of interest as if i dont notice her at all but I really like her so much, she is so damn gorgeous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop punishing yourself. This girl already knows you aren't rich and likes you anyway. Don't let money stop you from possibly having something good with her

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly would not.
    Before we dated, my wife had a very rich and good looking female friend. In every detail you could see how much money she had (she never mentioned money) Only her car was a cheap one.
    She must have been the girl I avoided the most. No hate (she was nice and kind and intelligent) Just that smell of money made me run away when she got near.
    Later my wife told me that girl was very lonely, thus I wasn't the only one to avoid her.

What Girls Said 1

• date her !! I you two belong to each other you'll figure something out for sure !

What Guys Said 5

• Why not? you can date her, if she is a highly principled person, if she has an excellent personality, if doesn't have any bad habits then money shouldn't be a factor unless she has a problem with it, but in your case it's not like that and she probably knows that. If you want to confirm that, why don't you talk to her about it before you date her, I mean if it really bothers you?

• It never works out. It'll be fun for a few months until she finds a man of higher status and wealth. In the end a woman's hypergamous nature always wins. Biology always wins.

• Pass her over to me then.

Just give it a go, sometimes love knows no limits.

• If I had to choose between a rich ugly girl and a beautiful poor girl.. i'll choose rich ugly girl every fucking time.

• Sounds like a movie - follow your heart