Girls, Why are most women uninterested in nice guys?

I treat women the way they should and I respect them but most women seem to find this unattractive? The girl I like right now is the only perosn like me in the entire school. We both are quite shy and not very social. We both have so much in common but she still stays with the guys that just like her because they think she is hot? Why is this. It really bothers me how women seem to like to be treated like this. I don't mean to generalize this is based off of my many experiences.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• NO NO you stay like that!!! Girls like to be respected and treated very gently by a guy like you! BUT stop it with the shyness! If you start showing your gentle side more often to girls you'd not be single in any way! :-)

• Isn't shyness gentle?

• Well, if she gives you some signs that reveal how she feels about you, you go ask her out. If not, try talking to one of her friends see if she has someone else in her life. :)

• I know she doesn't because she turns down everyone that wants to just have sex with her.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you boring? A lot of guys who say they're nice are really just boring. Be a fun Interesting person. If the main thing you can say about yourself is that you are "nice", well you probably just come off dull.

It's not a crime for a man to be sexually attracted to a woman and she's not wrong for going for guys who make their intentions known. Maybe you need to start flirting and make your interest known like they do

• My interests isn't fuck her though!

• If being "nice" is the only thing that you have going for you, you will not be successful. "Nice" is expected behaviour. It's not an attractive or unattractive quality. It's hardly even a personality.

• So I have no personality?

• Not necessarily. You can always cultivate more hobbies and interests if you think the ones you currently have are too weird. Honestly though everyone is a little weird. Doctor Seuss said so therefore it must be true.

• I like my weird interests but I don't really tell people about them because it's probably a turn off or something like that.

• being nice doesn't mean compatible

• The thing is you have to let her know this.
    Are you Introverted person?

• I am and I think she is too but I am not sure.

• No thank you :)

• Welcome :)