Guys, Would you date a girl who is overweight if she is actively trying to lose weight?

I'm 5'11 and 215 lbs over the summer I've lost 20 lbs. I feel like guys won't date me because I'm overweight.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it depends on a lot of factors, one of which is personality, the other is how attractive is her face, how does she carry her weight (some times you can be overweight and attractive because the weight is in all the right places and other times you can way less but look bad because the fat is "droopy" if that makes sense.) So I would say she should look good to begin with which is entirly possible since a lot of guys like bigger girls (especially if they have a cute face) So I don't think your undateable or anything its just about finding the right guy. So I think your fine, and good luck to you.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I would

There this girl I knew, she was overweight. I found her attractive but I don't think I'd date her. She was pretty for sure.

Anyways she lost a lot of weight and for some odd reason I think she looked better before

So depends, losing too much sometimes looks odd on bone structures that are meant to carry a little excess weight

• Well, I don't know if you're really serious about it I don't know about date but I'd be happy to hang and help. and talk. But no I wouldn't feel like having the sex.

• Yes, she's in a better road than many girls who aren't overweight and don't give a single fuck about their health.

• Different guys got different tastes ^^ So there are those who prefer women with weight ^^ congratz on the loss of 20 lbs though

• I think the effort to lose weight would get me interested since I like helping people out with that

• lose the weight then the guys will come, its the harsh reality

• That's what I thought

• I date big girls to me there's no problem with it

• Its no biggie. I like working out with girls my motivation. lets workout sometime yeah?

• If I find her attractive enough. Not always how much you weigh but how you carry that weight. Just like I can't become attracted to men, I can't become attracted to obese women.

• Wow , you are gigantic for an under18.

• Yea ik that's why I'm trying to lose weight

• Ofcourse, good luck on that. Guys won't date someone that tall and fat. If you are looking for a guy in short time, look for someone bigger than you.

• well find a chubby chaser, namely someone who likes big girls. it depends on how much she weighted and how hard she was trying to lose it. if she is over 300 pounds and has been for years sounds as if she is not trying hard at all.