Why would a guy so hot go out with me?

I am confused, why would a 9 out of 10 or 10 ish guy go out with me? I am only a 7 or 8 and he is actively pursuing me and not making it just about sex...

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe for him... u might be 10/10

don't u believe it? ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are higher than a 7 or an 8 to him. Maybe he actually sees you for who you are and he recognizes that looks aren't everything. A 7 can easily become a 10 to someone with the personality added in. The same can be said in opposition. A 10 can easily become a 4 when you take who they really are into account. Don't question it. A 10 in looks does not make someone better than you or more deserving. Obviously, he sees something in you, even if it's something you don't necessarily see in yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• You do realise, an 8/10 is a fucking high score right? And, He may see you as more as an 8/10 (You're probably just being modest with 8/10), Either that, Or you just see him as a 10/10 whilst others may see him as an 8/10 too.

• Can I send you a pic of both of us and you can tell me honestly if he's out of my league

• If you wish to sure.

• What if he is actually interested in who you are?

• He might think of you higher than you rate yourself, or he might just be trying to get in your pants, either way don't bow down to him

• Maybe in his eyes you are a ten. Different guys have different ideas of their ideal woman so maybe you are his idea of a ten. My girl is an 11 in my eyes but to the next guy she may only be a 7

• Well, why not?

What Girls Said 1

• 1. opposites attract always... ever see extra tall marry extra short?
    2. what you see in mirror is never what others see (applies to him as well)
    3. personality overrules all appearances
    4. fun win the day every time
    5. something you have drives him sexually crazy... e. g. ever hear gals says... "they're only boobs (or whatever, curve of nose, calf) ... where's the attraction, the magic?"
    6. on the rebound

Please write in a few weeks if/when you find out from the horse's mouth