How long should you wait to sleep with a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly doesn't matter. Every guy is gonna have a different desired length of time. Focus on something more Important instead. A man will leave a good fuck no matter how quick or slow she gives it up but if you can get down to the core of who he is and convince him you're pretty dope he'll stick around regardless of the sex. Just go and meet people get to know them and have fun thinking about timing for sex and stuff like that is just your nervous brain distracting you from the vulnerability required to actually find a good fit.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no specific "wait time" just wait until you're ready and want to. I personally only ever wait at the most two weeks. That's partly because I don't think sex is a thing I should have to wait for or the guys I'm dating should - it's not a huge deal to me because I don't associate it with love. I know other girls who are waiting for marriage and that's great too, you just have to know you're ready. I mean the average amount of time people seem to wait (among my friends and people I know) seems to be 3-6 weeks after being "officially" together, but if it's not for you wait longer or less time. Hope I helped. (:

What Guys Said 14

• As long as you feel comfortable with. You can wait less than two dates, or you can wait more than a month. It's all up to you, but there are guys who would want to have sex sooner, or later than you. Waiting too long can push some guys away, but not waiting can push other guys away too.
    Stay true to what you believe and do it whenever you want, if the guy is ol with that, you know he's good for you.

• If you're ready.. Then do it.. there's no set time

If you feel like it and you're confortable and sh** go have some fun

• Generally, i'd say about 5 - 7 minutes.

• When God shows a sign...

• Whenever you're ready to. If a guys pushing for it the minute he meets you, that's not the guy for you. If you find one who's willing to wait with you, then alls good.

• wait till your marriage

• As long as it takes. Until she is ready to give consent which depends on the girl.

• Until it feels right. This could be within ten minutes or ten dates, or more.

• till after you've had sex with him. Going to sleep before is counter productive

• stupid silly idiotic question.

• As long as feels right for YOU. If you feel a connection and it's the moment, then run with it if YOU want it.

It's always worth the wait, and it's always right this way when you get that feeling.

Could you check out mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she

• that depends are u a virgin? if yes then not until u are 100% comfortable, otherwise I don't know most i hear wait a month or more depending on there experience

• My girlfriend & I waited a few months. She thought it was 5 months but it was actually only 4 months in! Lol

• Rule of thumb is, the third date. The problem though is, what's a "date" and how long in between them, should they be. Again, just a rule of thumb

What Girls Said 7

• Well, it depends. Some women are happy to get down to business the night they meet; others will wait weeks or months before doing the deed. If you don’t know the answer, don’t have sex. If you think you know the answer, then have sex.

And if you can’t handle the emotional consequences of making an occasional mistake, you probably shouldn’t sleep with anyone until you’re in a committed relationship.

• Well you can hold it off for as long as you want to & until you're ready. If he likes you then he wouldn't mind waiting.. I waited 4 months before sleeping with my boyfriend and by then I knew that he wasn't only with me for the sex. So waiting is good in my opinion but whenever your okay with the idea of it then that works too :)

• as long as you want to

• I wouldn't do it the first few dates, at that point he isn't even sure yet if he likes you and mainly just wants to know what you look like beneath all the clothes.

• I think you should wait until you're married because
    -don't you want to give some one a gift that no other should or could have from you?
    -what if that person ends up using you and then just leaves you?

• well first: make it legal age
    and after that whenever you feel ready

• wait a few months.

• Wouldn't he get bored and find it from someone else?

• Why would you want to be with someone who leaves you after a few months solely because you didn't have sex with him?