Do girls always assume the worst?

When your first dating a guy and your texting do girls over think what the guys said and assume the worst? I was texting a girl I'm dating, earlier in the conversation we spoke about meeting up when she's back. The conversation continued on a new topic and then I told her I had a friends over, in a separate text following the one I'd just sent tho, I said I'm a bit ill though, I can't be bothered. She then replied saying you don't have to meet up if you don't want? Why did she suddenly assume I meant about us meeting up when I had clearly sent it after the text about me having people over, I know the text defiantly went through, she just jumped to conclusions, is it good that she did this does it mean she likes me? Do girls always overthink and assume the worst or?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes we do assume the worst.. we woman always think something going to happen so most of the time we make it happen in our minds. We like to be reassured and men don't if you tell a man something they are happy about it we woman like to hear it a couple of time. Just like me I'm trying to figure out if I should text my boyfriend or just wait and see if he text me... he was going to come see me this weekend but had to bail out at the last minute.. I never answered his text from last night and I haven't heard from him today. so Do i just wait or do I text him.

What Girls Said 3

• Majority of the time, yes we gfs usually assume the worse. It's probably because of a stereotype that bfs are placed under. Plus past experiences with bad exs.

• Yup. Better to be prepared for the worse than to in blind and stupid and feel even more pain. But if there is no pain and everything's okay, then we're almost twice as happy

• yes sometimes they do but then again it proves she cares i used to do that sometimes with my ex before and after we broke up

What Guys Said 0