Girls, is it shame for guy?

I have reaallly skinny arms, I think that most girls (who are thin) have the same size as mine or even bigger sometimes. I don't give a damn about going to gym and diet. I want to know does it really matters?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter but all of the guys I know who have really tiny arms are all over extremely thin and unappealing to me.

• Could you accept boyfriend who has thinner arms than yours? Even if he was a great guy.

• I'd like to think that I could, but like with guys who can't really ever internally accept the fact that their girlfriend might be taller or heavier than them or stronger than them, I don't think I'd be very inspired in a relationship where I would the the stronger and literally bigger person. xD

• I'm taller than most girls. Height is not my problem. Only my skinny arms.

What Girls Said 3

• I couldn't be with someone smaller than me. How you supposed to help me pitch hay if you're weaker than me? It's an extreme challenge for me to do it for 4 hours. Couldn't imagine anyone weaker doing it. Nope, must be stronger than me.

• No it does not! But you need to pay more attention to diet, and eat better quality food! I'll cook for you! Roast lamb with freshly chopped rosemary and garlic, and golden baked potatos/ pumpkin? With a side of freshly baked crusty warm bread? Or maybe fish slowly stemmed in lemon juice, with a side of wild rice? What about some chicken curry, with spices imported from India? or I can do some pork spare ribs in a spicy BBQ sauce?

• Nah, it's cool in my books, I don't give much importance to muscles.