My family thinks I'll get pregnant?

I've had a boyfriend for four months now and my family doesn't like the idea, although I'm still allowed to. They constantly talk about how me having a boyfriend will distract me and how I'll get pregnant because everyone gets pregnant. I'm focused on my studies, sure I see him everyday and what not but I still focus. Last semester i passed all my classes and managed to get a 3.3 GPA. Being with him isn't distracting me either. I've told them that I'm not going to mess up my life and end up not going to college and all but they think I'll still get pregnant. It pisses me off that they think that. I'm not a bad daughter or anything, I hardly go out, I omly hang out with like 2 people and so on. Even family friends doubt me and it sucks because I wouldn't do anything like that. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say stick with the boyfriend be friendly live life to the fullest

Most Helpful Girl

• how does your boyfriend dress and act?

• He dresses like a skater I guess you can say. He's very nice, polite, sweet and so on. He doesn't do anything bad. If anything he's always nice to my mom but in return he gets satires and not being wanted here.

• then ask them why they keep saying that! you sound like you look really innocent.

• I did but haha I wonder how I look now

What Guys Said 3

• If you and him got a little fire going on (sexual desires) then thats something to keep in mind.

• how old are u? also congrats on the 3.3

• I wonder if your family has started a pool as to when you will get pregnant. Put me down for $20 for February 2017.

• Haha well you'll be losing those 20 then.

• I'll change my bet, I'll take the $20 dollars into four 5 dollar bets and I'll spread them from January through may of 2017, that'll increase my odds of winning.

What Girls Said 0