Girls, whats the ideal male body women are attracted to?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl.
    But according to my personal taste I like men who " take more place than I do", Taller than me and with broader shoulders, big arms and muscular ( not bodybuilder's muscular body type tho, it's too much) I live it when a man has a masculine strong body and testosterone-"ish" :p.
    Example: Theo James' body.
    But I know that some girls prefer skinnier guys.

What Girls Said 8

• The ideal body for me is stocky, some muscle definition (not a lot though but some is nice) with broad shoulders, nice arms. Around 5'10" - 6' for the height.

• i think it totally depends on the girl

• Depends entirely on the girl.

• Let me just tap into the hive mind and get back to you...

• For me, i would rather not have a muscley guy, I usually like the guys that have some muscles and little hair on their chest. And he can't be taller then 6 foot because I'm only 5"1'. But every girl is different.

• taller than me and maybe fairer than me is enough

• Depends on the girl

• I am 5"2 my boyfriend is 6"3 but I like guys that are 6ft and taller, broad shoulders, nice ass lol not skinny a little muscular, tan with darker hair :)) preferably