Are Brazilian girls the least racist in the World?

in terms of dating etc

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never thought about the possibilites

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you can start forming the consensus data for this "development in progress" statistic lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't tell if they're least or the most, but I know that there's a lot of racism in Brazil.
    And you can't know that for sure, since you can't compare all the girls in the world, with Brazilian girls.

• Ask the individual themselves instead of the entire race. If they like you they like you, if they don't they don't. THAT isn't being racist. It's having a preference for personality and if they don't like yours, tough luck.

• yea but more than 35 % of white women in Sao Paulo had a Black Brazilian spouse and if u include those who weren't married an are dating the number showed more than 90 %

• Where the heck did you get that statistic.

• Who fucking knows?😥

• They are obsessed with white guys

What Guys Said 3

• I dont thing girls from 'x' country are any less racist then girls from 'x' country...

• Will you just tell me where you got the statistic?

• i forgot the site, but it's true they have over 6 million mixed people and it is uncommon not to see a brazilian white woman with a African brazilian man

• You have any vague idea what the site was?

• You realize that asking something like which "Race" is the least racist, is quite a racist question.