Guys, can you be satisfied with a girl if she isn't attractive to you?

She has a great personality and all. Everything that you look for in a potential girlfriend except her looks. Is that ok? Or do looks matter in this case?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• There has to be something physically attractive or our dick won't work. It can be tricked with drugs, alcohol, or turning out the lights and using our imagination. But do you really want a guy who is high, drunk and thinking of someone else all the time?

• Lol you make many good points

What Guys Said 23

• Looks still matter. I still couldn't be with a woman I don't find attractive even if her personality is perfect, there has to be some physical attractions.

• I have been there and done this and can tell you that it’s not going to work. Physical attraction is just as big of a part of being with someone as much as a good personality is. You need to find a good balance of both.

• I find most women to be attractive on some level or another, I also find that personality enhances a womans physical attractiveness if that makes any sense. So I guess it depends on how she looks overall.

• I'm not going to date someone who I have no attraction for, personality is great but looks do play an affect.

• If I'm not attracted to them at all, then the relationship is dead from the get-go and possibly wouldn't even occur.

• Depends on how you define "looks". If she is a great person, financially in good shape, good career, nice body and enjoys sex, but she isn't the most attractive, I can be happy with that. If she isn't the most attractive and carries herself sloppy and her body isn't the greatest, sorry but that is a problem. No body is perfect, and we all have different levels of preferences and tolerances to what we can take.

• It depends, I think attraction is important mainly at first. Once you know the person, the personality kicks in. They come for the looks, the stay for the personality. If you can find a way of becoming a close friend with that person, it may very well become more given enough time. There is a difference between simply not being attracted and being downright repulsed. There is nothing you can do if he is repulsed. I would love to live in a world where this situation never arises, but the world is unfair...

• If she isn't attracted to me then I'm not going to date her.

• You HAVE to be attracted to the person. Some people may not admit it, but you have to. It's not everything, but it's a major part. And I don't think it would last without that piece.

• if she isn't attraced to me , what satisfaction can there be? the satisfaction of being shot down.. really

• The question was is she was ATTRACTIVE to you not ATTRACTED

• That will teach me to read twice and reply once lol

• No. Been there, tried that. Looks matter.

• Thank you for being honest

• Damn. I hope you two find each other - or you find someone else.

• Do you think I still have a chance? Should I let him know how I feel before they get too serious?

• sorry. nothing will happen. i would reject such a girl...

• Looks matter to those who think short because they want to think that they had sexy girl or a hunk. So come out of this delema. See what you like and spread your Charm with those who respect your mind and not looks. And finally if you both satisfy you never know you might land up with an ever loving guy who is matured and lovable all your life.

• If her personality and everything is truly in line with mine and we click honestly my 'looks' requirement goes REALLY REALLY low but it's still there. It will always be there.

Same way I'm sure you have a looks requirement bar somewhere

• It is all about how she makes you feel

• Yes (filler)

• Nope, can't

• You have to be attracted to eachother

• No, I wouldn't be satisfied.

And to add, I wouldn't be satisfied with most attractive women either. The vast majority of women aren't worth the effort.

• She makes enough, to survive. 20,000 a year, is considered poor, and you may not make it in life

• it would depend on how bad her looks were is she lust plain or gag ugly? plain is fine it can be fixed up.

• Nope, no way.

• Well as long as she isn't completely ugly, it's fine. I mean my ex looked like the backside of a horse (not to be mean but it's true). But she had a great personality (except she was a bit of a gold digger) and was really sweet. Also that girl ended up letting me "play" with her. She had 36D's and she let me whenever I wanted to play with them and tease them. She also gave great head to the point where she could suck me off, finish me, then somehow got me hard again within about 2 minutes. So yes I was very satisfied

• Well did you actually have feelings for her?

• Yes I did