Why don't I have a boyfriend?

I just don't get it I mean I'm a nice girl, I don't sleep around with guys hell I haven't even had my first kiss yet and I just don't know what's wrong with my that guys don't see me that way I mean sure a guy will flirt with me every once in a while but they only flirt and nothing else. Is it because I'm ugly? Or I'm too tall or not tall enough (I'm 5'5 1/2)? I'm I too fat? I mean I'm not a stick but I'm not a whale either... Is it cause my hair? I mean I just don't get what's so bad abou me that people don't wanna date me😓

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, you are only 16, your time will come.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Ok so don't take this the wrong way but you are 16 give it time. Hell my fist kiss was when I was 20. Just enjoy life and don't stress about that type of stuff. Plus you sound like a cool person and I'm positive you are not ugly so just give it time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because you feel entitled to one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still 16. You should be having fun with your friends instead of worrying about boyfriends. One day you'll find someone, just don't rush into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry you just haven't blossomed yet, once you do the boys will come by the dozens

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still young. You'll eventually find one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!