Is 4 months dating too soon to tell someone you love them and have you ever fallen in love with someone that soon?

I just told him I love and care for him as a person... Is that too much too soon? I didn't say I love you or I'm in love with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's not too soon. In fact, if i didn't get an "i love you" after 6 months, I'd leave the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and i told each other we were in love with each other like a week into dating xD
    i think when the times right go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's not too soon lol. I told my girl I loved her before we even were a couple, we had a great relationship and were inseparable for a few years.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, yes and definitely yes

• It doesn't matter how long it depends on the person if they really feel that way then they will say it. Sometimes too scared to say it when they're not sure how the other person feels about them. But love is never too soon if you feel it's true.

• its way too soon.