Girls, if you were 5.9.5' (176-177 cm) what would you want your partner's height to be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'3.5+

6 inches taller minimum.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow.. that's really tall. Dont you think that you arr nerrowing you options with mans with this demends? Most guys are lass then 180 cm (5'11)

• Show All
    • Haha the dutches are really high so i can understand you.. but 6'5 in my country it's like 8-10' taller then average

• I live in the US. I'm aware of the average heights lol

What Girls Said 9

• I am that height. I like him no more than a few inches shorter or taller or obviously my height. Same with age. My age it no more than a few years younger or older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually am that height, lol. I prefer 6'2 and over, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol there is no a lot of mans this tall. I mean i'm 6'1 and i'm taller then must guys i see in the street.. i think 6' and over is tall for a guy.. to be with someone you height...

• Tbh I think my boyfriends that height, he's pretty short for a boy but he's taller than me by a few inches :) I'm 5ft 4 😂👀

0|0
    0|0
    • If your boyfriend is in your age he will probably be taller when he finish growing i'm 17.5 now and before 8-9 monthes i was 5.11 and now im 6'1..

• Taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 and taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Over six foot… just a personal thing. Unless the guy is really secure bc I don't want to emasculate him by wearing heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously its a guy taller than her which would suit her but WOAH this is such a cool height I can only dream of!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im only 5.8.5 but am predicted to be 5.10 by the time i finish growing. I wouldn't want a guy shorter than 6 foot

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. 5.10 is really high for a girl it's a super-model height but i think that a lot of guys is shorter then this.. i know that the average American man is 5.10...

• few inches taller.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you want to be like 6' or taller