Girls, do you friendzone guys if they don't go in for the kiss on the first date?

I've read that this is true, that's why I always go in for the kiss. Also do you want the guy to go for the kiss on the first date?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't even be expecting a kiss on the first date, so I wouldn't friendzone a guy if he didn't go in for one. I'd give him another chance! :) As far as wanting him to go in for a kiss on the first date, if I'm really attracted to him and can see myself in a relationship with him, then why not? If I'm unsure about my feelings for him, then I probably wouldn't like it.

What Girls Said 5

• No I "friendzone" guys I am not romantically/sexually attracted to and just see as friends.

• I've never even been on a date yet but I wouldn't do that. That's stupid. It's the first date. Why would I go on a date with you if I'm just gonna throw you into the friendzone just because you didn't kiss me? That makes no sense to me. I'd just assume that we were gonna work up to that anyways, not jump in so soon. But if the guy does decide to kiss me I wouldn't be upset either.

• No, I'd give him another chance to kiss me

• Not at all i would appreciate a guy that didn't try to kiss me on the first date... It would just be a little tok fast. I mean... A little peck on the hand would be so charming, but i wouldn't friendzone him if we didn't actually legit kiss on the 30th date

• I don't do that.