Are guys who aren't rich intimidated by rich women?

I'm a rich woman and I've tried talking to rich men but they don't seem to be my thing. I have a crush on a guy who isn't rich, are men intimidated by rich women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many men will be afraid of not being able to provide for you and meet your expectations. As a rich woman you are used to expensive stuff, qnd someone that wins 50k a year can't afford expensive stuff and when giving you a gift, taking you out to dinner, or taking you on vacation, he may feel like he can't take you to the beat places or buy you the best stuff because of the lack of money, and since it's less than what you're used to, he'll think you won't wanna go out with him.
    Rich women tend to be high maintenance, cause they're used to expensive stuff.
    Also some men may think you're too full of yourself, and act like the typical stereotypical rich woman.
    Other men may feel less "manly" because they're not the "powerful" one of the relationship.

I personally wouldn't say no to a rich woman but I'd be worried of not being able to give you what you want, not being able to meet your expectations.
    You should never say you're rich until you know what type of guy he is and after you have shown him who you really are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they either assume your stuck up, a gold digger or would leave them for a wealthy man in the end. Do all non rich guys think like that? No but a lot do. Also watch out for the bums who would look at your rich ass as a come up and want to live off you/get you pregnant.

It's better to date within your social class. Or find a self made rich guy who didn't grow up rich

• They are usually fancy though and I'm not.

What Guys Said 9

• They might be a little confused at first, some guys view rich women as high maintenence, but as long as you dont make them feel like you think you are superior to them because you are rich, and you aren't high maintenece they won't mind that you are rich.

• Ohh we like your thing, we're just afraid your thing won't like us.

We're more afraid that you're high maintenance.

• maybe a little , but if you dont flaunt your wealth (not saying you do) just act like another average person it should make it easier, you also have a good shot if he's well off and or loves his job. so keep that in mind, maybe it will make you more relaxed about asking him, so go for it.

• No, I take people how they are

• If by intimidated you mean very much welcomed. Then yes

• I'm not whatsoever

• Some guys are. Some guys are not.

• go watch transformers dark of the moon. it'll explain it.

• it depends if u are intimidating yourself. But they are prob intimidated by your parents.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you a actually rich or are your parents? How can you be rich at 22?

• My parents died unfortunately

• Oh I'm very sorry For your loss and for putting my foot in it.

Anyhow I think it won't matter to a guy if he likes you. :)

• No, they aren't. As long as he feels likes he's still a provider/protector, it's fine.