How do you feel of having a long distance relationship?

• Good
  • Sad
  • Meh

Most Helpful Girl

• I will probably be entering one a somewhat long distance relationship soon. I've been dating my boyfriend for about four months now, and I really like him. I'm going to college, and he is still in high school. I think both people need to be on the same page. Both people need to really care about one another, and think the distance is worth it. Ultimately, if your partner doesn't want to put the effort in like you, there isn't a point. I think they are good though. They teach you how to be alone when need be, and as long as their is an eventual "we are over this long distance thing" date, I think it's fine, and a good learning experience if nothing else and it fails.

Most Helpful Guy

• All my life, I didn't think I'd ever want a relationship with someone who lived more than an hour away.
    Then I met my current girlfriend, living an 8+ hour drive away. Have been together for the better part of a year so far. It really does suck, and get us both down at times, but we both put in the effort to stay in touch and visit one another, and neither of us have ever been happier.

I bought a good webcam and a decent microphone to video chat with her.
    She bought a gaming PC so we could game together.
    We'll stream TV shows or movies together over Google Hangouts.
    We still have a great time together, despite the distance.

What Girls Said 6

• They're awful. Never again. We could have made it work but he gave up. No more relationships of any kind for me. Who needs a full time evil cohort? Not I!

• Are you my ex? :D I gave up because the distance was making her really insecure with many fights.

Sometimes I wish to see her in person for first time and we could work it out :(

• @cumminstomic assuming your age is correct, no. You're too young to be my ex. Also, we never fought and I was totally blindsided by the break up.

• They're only more complicated. You might find someone who's more compatible with you overseas, but making that relationship work takes real effort, regardless of how much you have in common. The physical part is also missing, which is very important to me, as I convey love through hugs and kisses.

• I mean it's better than NOT having the long distance relationship - I love this man - but I hate being so far away from him and wish I could see him more.

• Mwehhh. I don't see myself pulling it off

• Not interested.

• Brokenhearted

What Guys Said 5

• It's not for me since it takes a huge amount of effort on both side to make it work and you need to absolutely trust one another for that

• I tried it. It doesn't work for everyone. It definitely doesn't work for me. When I was in one i felt something was missing and that i wasn't in a real relationship.

• I'm in a long distant relationship and I've only seen her for 3 weeks which was when we visited each other. I love her so much and I'm happier with her than without her, but i think they are hard. I'm 2000 miles away from my girlfriend

• it's hard but so worth it with the right person SO worth it

• Son a of Greek man and a Dutch woman.
    It can work.