Guys, after how many times you see her then you want to have sex with her, imagine if you really love her?

• I will want to have sex with her the first
    58% (15)
  • after several times I see her
    27% (7)
  • after a long time I see her
    15% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys want to bang you right off the bat. Physical attraction comes before anything.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe it's just repressed instincts but okay... now you start talking about sex I start thinking about sex and I start thinkin-
    No.
    NO!
    NO!!
    That's not who.
    No!

I blame you.
    Also.
    No!

• You're thinking about it wrong. I'm *willing* to have sex with the probably shortly after meeting her, or maybe their comes a point where I decide "yep, she's attractive" and would go for it if the opportunity arose. If I love her then I've already decided I'd be willing if she made a move, but I'm just going about my business and if I feel the desire then I'll make my move. It happens when it happens. There is no 'this many times' before we can do it, that's just arbitrary rules.

• Well I think a girl who makes you wait a bit is worth it!
    I like it to be honest a girl who doesn't just spread her legs for you is a good thing

I think after a few dates over a few weeks is ok 😊

• there's nothing wrong about wanting something, its not like it has to happen, or not like its the only thing on someones mind, you know?

• If I really like a girl, I want to get to know her personally,

• I want to have sex with her after 0.52 seconds.

• a guy knows what he likes and when he finds it he wants sex with her right away. he may be willing to wait to get it but he knew the first second.

• every time when a guy intents to have sex with me the first time he sees me, I feel unsafe because I'm afraid he just want to have fun with me, so I always refuse.. should I change?