I can't tell whether he fancies me or is using me?

My boyfriend treats me with a lot of respect and finds me very attractive but he is a very sexual person, which I can understand as he is only 16 but he talks about it so much that I can't tell whether he just wants me for sex and as a result I have been keeping my viginity. I have spoken to him about this and he seemed very sorry and now there is a better balance in conversation but I can tell that he really wants to have sex with me now and I am not sure if I trust him. I'm not sure whether I'm overreacting

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to tell is with time, I don't know how long you two have been together but I'd hold off for a while because then you can see whether you trust him or not and if he really loves you then he'll be okay with waiting. Also, losing your virginity is a big deal and you want it with someone that you love and loves you just as much, I hope it turns out that he really does love you and you're happy :)

What Guys Said 1

• I see one red flag he is very sexual person. he need to tell him that Love should come first he could like you for just sexual reasons be careful of this guy

What Girls Said 1

• If you are having doubts, don't do it, trust your gut. You'll thank yourself when you look back. When you're ready, you'll know. You will have no doubts when you are truly ready.