Am I a cougar if I ask a guy who is 20 and I'm 25 out on a date? Would that be weird for a guy his age to be asked out by a older woman?

We talk and joke with each other a lot at work and he has an amazing smile and laugh. So I would like to ask him out but I don't want to make him feel awkward about me being older.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. I'm 22 and although most of my friends don't have similar experience I almost always end up attracting girls 2-6 years older than me and that's been happening since I was 18. Now I will say I get a little creeped out when I feel like we're clearly in noticeably different age brackets and I start to get suspicious of your intentions. But no for the most part it's not creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Get to my age and hook up with 30 year olds, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• No it's not weird. And you have to be at least 40 and then ask a 20 year old out.

• Youvare not a cougar. You are 25. Give it another 15 years. Now, it's not weird. In fact, my wife is 5.5 years older than me and my buddy's wife is 9.5 years older than him.

• Hell to the no

• No it wouldn't make you a cougar. You are still young

• You're straight up just not old enough to be a cougar, miss. Try again in fifteen years or so.

• You are a cradle snatcher! lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't find that age gap too great to actually call you a cougar :p