My girlfriends a snob what should I do?

She's was brought up in Kensington London she's really rich and her family are really stuck up and posh. But we have being going out for 4 months and now I'm starting to relise how snobby she is she turns her nose up at everything, everything she buys has to be expensive or it's not good enough, she won't get the tube it has to be the car or nothing, if the shops not a high end name she won't go in she'll go elsewhere and leave me. She also has to be completely dressed up everywhere she goes like heels and a dress , I've never seen her dressed down. She's very judgmental of people. I like her but it really annoys me when she's rude to people if there not of the same social class as her. How can I change her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it was good to dress your best.

And yeah, the rudeness is a turn off.
    Do you think you can put up with it for the long term?

If you want this to work, talk to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope this is just satire of what girls do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• How the fuck did you end up with her?

• Oh ok... sounds Un likeable but maybe sexy? What do you get out of the relationship?