He is acting interested but the texts are getting less?

I have been texting this guy I met online for a couple of months now. It was great at the beginning and we used to text constantly. Over the last week or so, he's been a bit distant. Not really as full of conversation and not replying as quickly. When we do chat, there's no doubt he's definitely interested. He'll say that's he's going to bed and he'll talk to me tomorrow but he's still online. We are planning to meet up in a couple of weeks but I'm worried it'll be a waste of time. I hate over analysing all this but I really need to know what to do. I really like him and he always tells me he really likes me too.
Has the novelty of texting a new girl worn off? Should I stop texting him? Should I ask him does he want me to give him some space and stop texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, guys are not chatterboxes and we really aren't into texting for any long period of time.

Yes, you should stop texting him. Instead, call his phone, not text it. You will find calling much more effective and rewarding because you can get so much more out of the way and make plans and such much easier and, best of all, it doesn't impact your data plan or text message count on your cell phone bill.

So, be an adult and use the phone for its original purpose. You will be much happier you did and just might rescue your relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stop texting and you'll see how it goes

What Guys Said 2

• You always have to expect the excitement to die down a bit. That's normal. I think he likes you a lot and might be running out of new things to talk about.

• do you usually initiate the texting?

• At the start, it was always him. Now it seems to always be me.

What Girls Said 0