Girls, Why don't girls like guys their age?

Even if the girl is 16 and the guy is 16? Like even if they're mature why don't you like guys your age?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 18 and I would only want to date guys that are around 27. Why? Maturity isn't the only factor I desire from men. What I also desire from men is stability and having a career-orientated and realistic mindset.

The reason why I don't date guys my age is that most guys are into partying, getting high, drunk, sleeping with as many women as possible. They are enjoying their freedom and embracing it. Nothing wrong with people like that, but I want a guy to have the same mindset and intentions as me. If I do find a guy my age that is stable, mature, career-orientated, intelligent and courteous, then great. I would not mind dating him. But how many guys my age are like that? I also want someone to look up to, someone more experienced in life and the society than me to help me integrate into it.

But that is only my opinion. Personally if you are talking about some younger girls in their early to mid teens: They want to date older guys to experience something different and out of their age group, to look "cool", "grow up" or to be socially accepted and integrate into society. Also they may prefer someone to look up to be there for them. A guy with more experience in life can appear to be more secure to them.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the girl. I like a guy who is 18 just because he is looking for a relationship (he's also my best friend) all the guys my age are literally looking to hit it then quit it. Which does suck. I think if you prove to girls that you're different and mature, they might reconsider. But sometimes it's just older boys are more spontaneous. Don't change yourself though!

• depends on me. I don't look at age, i look at maturity. I dated a 21 year old guy (was 18) before and to me he seems rather childish to me. ooops sorry not sorry >.>

• Because they DO lack maturity and stability I'm 20 and I'm more attracted to guys aged 23 to 33 because they seem to be more stable

• I like guys my age...

• The thing is, most men our age act very immature, especially if it is a teenage girl.

• There is a learning curve... older men are more secure in all aspects. Whereas young guys only want one thing from a woman. Most older men have more to offer.

• I prefer guys around my age, but I'm not limiting myself to that.

• I like older guys because they are less likely to be fuckboys and are more mature

• because girls mature faster than boys.