When you start dating a girl, if you see a future with her, how long do you want her to wait to give you sex?

I know that guys would want sex on the first date if they could, but that would probably make it the only date. I mean, if a girl is someone you might make a girlfriend, how long would you want her to postpone sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want her to make me wait if she's normally the type of girl who has sex on the first date.

Like if the other guys she's been with got sex on the first date and then she made me wait 1-2 months I'd be turned off. I'd interpret it as the other guys who did get sex right away were more attractive and exciting, that she luster after them more that she listed after me. I'd feel like was was the boring safe and reliable option which is insulting in my opinion. I'd much rather be the guy that the girl lusts after.

• when i start college do you think i should just focus on making guy friends and see if any of the friendships turn into anything more?

• I really don't want to tell you what to do. Honestly I've never been in a relationship so I can't really give you advice on how exactly to get in a relationship. I can tell you how I think, and how I belive other guys think, which is why I already explained but I can't really tell you how to flirt and how not to flirt. By not flirting with lots of guys I disn't mean don't talk to guys. Just don't try to seem too sexual with lots of guys at once.

As far as having lots of male friends, that can cause issues. Some guys are cool with dating a girl with lots of male friends, other guys get jealous. Also if you have a lot of male friends there's a good chance they could at least some of them will want to have sex with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• what actnew said basically

its not about when he wants you to do it its about when YOU wanna do it
    it IS your body

What Guys Said 3

• Until we're married, is my preference.
    And, no, not all guys want sex on their first date if they could (or second, or even third or even before marriage)
    I'd want her to postpone it until we're married. I'd only have sex with a woman that I intend to stay with for the rest of my life.

• marriage in my opinion is prefered

• First date. Having it later doesn't affect anything about how I feel about her, other than simply depriving myself of sex.

• So you'd want a girl to be your girlfriend an equal amount if you had sex on the first date vs. if she made you wait 6 dates?

• and there's no way sleeping with him on the first date would make him change his mind?

• Not unless he's the judgmental, religious sort.

If you want sex, have it. If you have misgivings about it, don't.

What Girls Said 0