Why are women so obsessed with the friendzone?

Or should I rephrase it to say feminists? Either way, why? They seem just as obsessed as guys, I mean, shit, why do they care if some guy is upset over rejection, ain't your problem, I mean, honestly, DON'T YOU ENJOY REJECTING SOMEONE, THE RUSH, THE FEELING OF POWER?

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting a guy in the 'friendzone' does not give me a rush or feeling of power. It makes me feel sick and scared that he's either going to turn on me or I'll lose his friendship, or it makes me feel sad and guilty like I should want to be with him just because he feels that way about me. It's not a nice feeling, and the idea of the friendzone places blame on me as if it's wrong and cruel that I don't feel the same way.

• Why not, I enjoy rejecting girls, the few times I've done it, also, most of your friends don't care about you anyway, they just care about what you supply them with, namely entertainment, once that goes away they'll drop you like an empty soda can.

• The guys you put in the friendzone tend to act aggressively when rejected, so it sucks :(

• I've never seen that happen, hell, I've never done that, though, I'm always angry so I guess aggressive is relative for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I don't follow.

What Girls Said 2

• How old are you? And do you really know what feminism is? (Because if you think it is for "THE RUSH, THE FEELING OF POWER?" Then you have completely misunderstood it and just proven that you are an ignorant kid)

• Lower your standards and you won't get friend zoned, when 80% of guys want the hottest 30% of women, this happens.

• ... What does this have to do with my question? And, I tend to not go for really hot girls, in fact, I don't even pay attention to them, though I think that's why they're more likely to hit on me than more average looking girls... huh...

What Guys Said 1

• Feminism - equal rights being given to women
    Feminazism - female superiority over men

Feminazis probably do.