Anyway to stop my attraction to girls?

not saying i wanna be gay but i just don't want to be with anyone i mean i feel kinda sad seeing all these happy couples an stuff an anytime i see a nice girl i get jealous an hurt cuz i knw i can't get her so i wanna stop liking thme if this is possible to focus on myself and my family the people who truly love and care for me, not worry about some female who might just say they like me in order to me to slave to them because i won't i love God my family then myself

Most Helpful Girl

• you never know unless you try

• what do u mean? never know?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do is to focus on your goals, your family, plans for your life and doing the things that you love on your leisure time that make you happy. Being single doesn’t have to be this curse that so many guys make it out to be. It’s all going to be what you make of it. If you want being single to suck and want to mope around being all lonely then it’s definitely going to suck. If you instead look at it as an opportunity to focus on you and the things I mentioned above, not be tied down and being able to come and go as you please then it can be a great opportunity that doesn’t have to suck. It’s going to be up to you how you want to see it. The choice is yours.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should experiment with some guys, that might clear up your confusion. Im Bi and I found out because of a feeling similar to yours.

What Guys Said 0