Any good hook up sites?

Right now in on aff (adult friend finder) I tries pof but it seems like it's only for dating u know. And ok might have a hook up part but that to is dating more of hook up.

Maybe tinder but is that really a hook uo site more so I are ur face and I like u and let talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• EasySex. com, fling. com, hookup. com, milfshookup. com, freehookups. com, hookupCloud. com, are a few.

• Which one have u used

• Lol I wanted some legit ones though I don't know if these are lol

• yeah true sorry i have never tried, but i have sure been on plenty of fish and guys try to ask for sex, so you can always use that, its basically used for that for a lot of people anyway, free too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tinder is your best option. There are people that are there just to get an ego boost or to check out hot people, but many are also looking for a hook up. Just a few are actually looking for a relationship.
    You'll have no problem finding a girl that's DTF.

What Girls Said 1

• tinder can be useful. back when i was looking for dating sites i got so frustrated with tinder because there were soooo many more guys on there interested in hooking up rather than a relationship (even though i knew it was more for hooking up than dating) but i would say tinder is a mix of people looking for either hook ups or dating so u have a good chance on there (not that i support hookups at all ofcourse)

What Guys Said 2

• Are you white?
    Are you ripped?
    and...
    Are you rich?

If no then give up.

• If your a woman all are good hook up sites if your a guy it will be a lot harder