Why wasn't I asked?

My boyfriend and i are 28 and 24 and have been dating for 4 years now. My boyfriend moved to ga a few months ago for a bettet job offer. I am going to move in with him next summer when i save up more money. Well i just find out via fb that they had this big going away party for andrews brother that i knew really well might i add and never even thought to ask me if i wanted to pop over. Im extremely hurt by this given that i live 15 minutes away from them and i saw them every weekend for 4 years and i was close with them. Its like now that my boyfriend moved i am no longer important to them. Its like forget about her. Would you be hurt too in my shoes?

What Guys Said 1

• My belief is that a guy that really like you would not leave you out like that.

• No my boyfriend lives in ga now. Im upset that hia family didn't even mention to me the goodbye party they were having for his brother

• Sorry, I misunderstood. They were very wrong to leave you out I cannot imagine why the did that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would be hurt too.

• Ok good so im not beinf overly sensitive then? Should i nicely bring it up that it huet my feelings