Girls, When you personally say this to a Guy... Do you feel that way?

When you personally say or think a Guy is "Handsome " are you sexually attracted to him?

Your opinion.

Thanks :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If I call a guy handsome, I think he is attractive. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to sleep with him, but he is a good looking guy. There has to be more to it than looks for me to be sexually attracted.

• Thanks :) If you tell a guy that he is " Handsome " what are the chances you are sexually attracted to him out of 100 percent?

• Thank you :)))))))

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 8

• Well if you tell a girl she is pretty, does that mean you're automatically sexually attracted to her? Probably not. In my personal experience, I have called a guy handsome for many reasons, and often with no intention of pursuing them. It's usually just a compliment. Don't read too much into it:)

• Thanks :) If you randomly say to your friend that you find a guy handsome, but you don't tell the guy... what is the chance you are sexually attracted to him out of a 100 percent?

• No problem... In that case , how do you compliment a guy you are sexually attracted to?

• I'd probably just be honest with him, and call him sexy. Then again, I'm more forward than most girls.

• I usually tell a guy that he is handsome if I am attracted to him, or if I am talking to a child and I want to boost his self confidence. ( e. g. The nervous page boy at my sisters wedding)

• Not all the time I can think a man his handsome and not wanna or think to do anything romantic with him just saying g he is good lookin dude

• Thanks :) If you personally think he is good-looking, why don't you see him sexually attractive?

• Hmm I was going to say not necessarily, but I think for the most part yes. Unless you're good at separating sexual attraction from physical attraction.

• Thanks :) Say out of 100 percent , when you say a guy is " Handsome" what are the chances you are sexually attracted to him?

• In my case, I wanna say 100% of the time I said a guy was really handsome I was sexually attracted... yeah, pretty much lol

• cool :)

• Nope I'm not, it just means I think he looks good

• Thanks :) Why won't you be sexually attracted to him, if you personally find him good-looking?

• Yes of course

• It depends on each girl; however, to me, "handsome" means good looking, nothing more. I don't get sexually attracted, as weird as it may sound.

• Yeah, I've never called any guy handsome without feeling at least even the tiniest attraction to them. Whether I may have a tiny or huge crush on them, or I may like them... etc.