Ex keeps contacting me, what should I do?

I was the one who took the break up harshly at first. I then decided to better myself, get a job, and start going to college. He dropped off the face of the Earth 3 or 4 months ago. I think about him every day but I just decided to move on and let things go. I forgive him for everything. I created a dating profile I hardly check and I went on and he had been trying to contact me on there 2 times within the last 2 months or so. What exactly is he trying to do? Every time I think I'm starting to get over him he shows up and all the feelings reemerge. I love him, but its best I'm not with him. I feel sort of tortured in a way. He comes then goes like this all the time. Should I reply to his message or just ignore it all and move on?

What Guys Said 1

• block him and tell him to fuck off.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore him, if you can, also block him. You yourself say it's best that you're not with him. So don't even let yourself be tempted by starting a conversation with him.