If you and your SO we're on a road trip, and he/she wouldn't wake up for food?

... and McDonald's (beggars can't be choosers) is about to close, and just when you get back to the car s/he wakes up... Would you share your fries with him/her?

• S/he had his/her chance...
  • Ya, sure, I'll *share* them..
  • S/he can have my fries, but zie burger is *mine!*
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, I know my boyfriend. He would wake up for McD's. If he was so tired that he HAD to sleep, I know him well enough I would order something for him to have when he woke up ^_^ If I didn't, he would keep bugging me about it the whole time and never let me forget it! :P

• Can't blame him... Sometimes its just more fun to be an assshole... 😄

• You don't understand, he would bring it up all the time! :P Not seriously, but just to be silly. Like ALL THE TIME! He wouldn't let me live it down, any time we went by a Mcdonald's he would remind me. FOREVER!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would share but under the premise that she gives me something in return later. That or she agrees to listen to me being all like "I told ya so" for the rest of the trip because every one wants to be annoying sometimes he he

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend is considerate enough to buy an extra meal without asking, so this situation wouldn't even happen. :p

If I buy nom noms, I ALWAYS get him a meal too.

• Even if it were the middle of the night and it were as likely as not that it'd go to waste if he didn't wake up and eat it?

• It's McDonald's, man, that shit's eternal, lol.

That, and it's cheap so it's not like it would put a dent in our wallets.

• There is a good chance that whatever I got, I would get him exactly the same thing. So I can have my own and he can have his own.

• Well there you go 😊

• Batta bing batta boom 👍🏽 that's how I roll

• What if he didn't wake up though? That crap turns to cardboard after midnight...

• I would have just gotten him something anyway, in the off chance he woke up. People do tend to wake while the car is parked.

• Ya, but McDonald's (the only thing available in this scenario) turns to cardboard if it isn't home from the ball by midnight... 😅

• *sigh*

• 😉 😉😉

• I'd rather have the fries. They can have the burger.

• I would just order them something, so they could eat it when they woke up... Why would you eat and not get someone you're with, something to eat as well lol

• Because cold mcd's is horrifying...

• Warm McDonald's is horrifying, I wouldn't feed that shit to my dogs. I seriously won't go near that place in all honesty lol

• of course I'd share. wth?

• I would order him food anyway as I'm sure I'd have a good idea of what he'd like. That way, it would be there when he woke up, and I wouldn't have to share anything... 'cause I love food too much. :)

• I would just buy two meals.. he will wake up anyway when he smells food.

• That's probably true 😊

• @MarkyyG123 pree sure we'd both wake up for food either way ahhahahaahhaahah

• Hahahahahahahah no question about it :") Hahaha
      We love that thing way too much :") at least I don't cheat on you with food... unlike some people I know ZO! <3 haha not mentioning names or anything :P

• I surely would get them something along with my own meal, but answering your question, yes, I'll definitely share.

What Guys Said 5

• Duh. Of course.

• Instead of waking my girl up on the drive, ill just buy what she always orders from mcdonalds.

• fries hers. Burger... mine.

• I drive us both into a building, teaching her a lesson... in hell.

• Just buy another meal for them for when they wake up...

• McDonalds closed, you caught them right as they were closing

• How does that stop you from ordering two meals?

• O! I thought you meant turn around and go back to order more... My bad 😊