Girls, Would you be put off if a guy you like can't look you in the eyes properly?

Like he looks all around, looks at the floor, looks at you then looks away, then stares at you, then looks away. All while talking to him. He is nervous and you know that but would that make you feel weird or awkward if it happened often?

• Would be awkward and id try and avoid him in future
    45% (9)
  • Wouldn't mind because I know he is nervous
    40% (8)
  • Would mind because I would still talk to him
    10% (2)
  • other
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• A
    I don't like low confidence and the inability to look someone in the eye. So I'd probably just avoid him in the future.

• I'd try to get him to come out of his shell before giving up - maybe 2 times, but then that's about it...

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah that's weird. Eye contact is very necessary

• I've found that there is an extreme difference between being nervous and being awkward. Being nervous is cute (for a while), being awkward is such a put-off for me

• I wouldn't mind. I am shy myself so I understand. I do make and keep eye contact most of the time, but sometimes break it to glance around.

• So ur put off by a female that's shy and struggling with her affection for u.. that's truly a big deal?