Girls, What is a good way to meet singles?

I have tried tennis coaching classes and it was a success some nice girls there (and I love tennis). Gym it feels creepy to approach someone. I have tried meetup groups online and it is fun but singles are in their 30s+.

I don't have many friends, in a new city for work, so I don't go out to pubs or clubs. Anyways I hate the atmoshpere of clubs im an introvert. And also don't go to house parties since of no friends.

People say take cooking classes, but I hate cooking lol. Another suggestion is cafes but also question of how to approach someone.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried online dating? I really have no idea.

What Girls Said 2

• Avoid social burnouts, What you can do is decide where you like to go out, when, and how often, then start connecting and inviting introverted people that seem interesting and fun to you. This is a mini version of what I call “Build Your Scene”. It’s basically a set of techniques and principles that help you design your social life, and how to invite people to meet you in a way that would make them love to do it, and other introverts are more likely to say yes to your plans, because it will be compatible with their style. There's also events that you may like in your area. Go to some of those.

• Church is a great spot