Do you think its okay for a 19 year old guy to pull a 16 year old?

i was in the club lastnight and this girl was flirting with me and she is hot, then she told me she was 16 but she was taller than me with her heals on. i was holding her hand for a bit but wasn't sure weather to pull her.

whats your views on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think that is disgusting

• she looked my age

• Okay but then she told you she wasn't so then the correct thing to do is back off. I understand not knowing her age and thinking she is older and then oops but she told you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at girls your own age.

What Girls Said 5

• Only 3 year difference.

You both are really young.
    Just be aware that legally it's immoral.
    But really I see no problem with it.
    It isn't like you are 21 plus.

• It's legal here. I'm 19 but I personally wouldn't do it.

• She's too young for you. Leave her alone.

• Sure. Why not?

• I think it was probably best that you stayed away from her. I actually admire how responsible you are despite her being taller than you etc. because a lot of guys wouldn't even care and wouldn't be able to control themselves. If she was 17 it would have been ok... I just think that 16 is a liiiittle too young. And if it's meant to be, you'll meet her again sometime anyway

What Guys Said 6

• It's ok, but why the hell were either of you at a club?

• im from the uk, where you have to be 18 to get in the club, but she used someone elses id who looked like her

• Until you're*

• it must be different. over here clubs are full of 18 year olds. average age is probably 19

• what do you mean pull her?

• No problem for me. But yeah... illegal...

• no it's not okay, I'm also 19. and I think it's still a little nasty.

• If she's cool you shoud.. Ur gonna marry a chick 3-5 years younger than you one day anyways..

• I say she too young, but hey man if it's legal in your state then it's legal. I think most states it is legal. Assuming you live in the USA.