I'm white but I don't find Asain girls attractive, is that normal?

Obviously there are beautiful women in every race, but I don't find Asian women to be attractive for the most part. I just feel strange because normally white guys are supposed to like Asain girls but I don't see it. It's just weird how many sites and massage parlors are full of Asain women vs every other race. I tend to find white, Latina, mulatto, or middle eastern women to be attractive instead, but I seem to be really different with my preferences. Is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• img.pandawhale.com/...rrey-OH-COME-ON-gif-ZK0t.gif

There's no way, somebody could be this stupid to ask if preferences are stupid.

• of course it is normal.. who says whites are supposed to go after Asians.. they go if they find then attractive.. it is not an obligation.. and this question is very stupid to ask..

• Yes... They're too headstrong for you. Dont go there.. Stick to your own.

• Try not to use the term mulatto. A lot of people find it offensive as it is linked to slavery and it means half a horse and a donkey.

Also it is normal to have preferences.

• It's nothing you can help. If you're not attracted to a certain race you're not attracted. There's nothing wrong with that!

• it's normal. most people like their own.

• It's normal
    don't worry ^^

• it's totally normal, everybody have their own preference

What Guys Said 6

• http://memecrunch.com/meme/8OEB/da-faq/image.png

It's normal. Preference in who you want to be with isn't going to match others of the same race.

• Pretty sure it's more "normal" to find people
    of ones own race more attractive, than people
    of other races.

Except from what the media forces
    down our throats.

But yeah, I'd say it's normal.

• Turn in your white guy card at the door.

• No, if you don't find Asian girls attractive, your mom must be sleeping around.. You are not white.

• ohhhhhhh shit you should get a DNA test done you might not be fully white (sarcasm)

• No one cares.