Guys, how would you feel if random people congratulated you on who your date is?

As a guy, how would you feel if people (both guys and girls, but mostly dudes) congratulated you on who your girlfriend is? Handshakes, thumbs up, comments like "you got blessed" or "you're a legend".. How would all that make you feel?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• "Boy these people are superficial and immature." That's what I would think.

I've been with some fantastic women--gorgeous, intelligent, the whole deal--and no one was high-fiving or congratulating me.

If I saw a guy with a hot, desirable girlfriend it would be weird to congratulate him, like it was somehow an achievement.

What Guys Said 10

• I would feel awesome XD sadly my past relationship was the opposite situation. They would congratulate my girlfriend that she got me because apparently I'm very attractive (can't say that without sounding arrogant).

• Pretty good and proud😊

• I would feel pretty dam good

• It happens from time to time. Feels good.

• it wouldn't bother me i'd be fine with it.. it'd be a nice compliment the lady.

• Yes, makes me feel that I got the right girl.

• I'd be honoured.

• i'd be like mind your business

• Bashful, but secretly pleased.

• I'd be confused and wouldn't care. It would probably get annoying after a while because I don't want to hear the same thing over and over again all the time no matter how positive or negative it is.