Girls, would you date a guy who was in prison for 6 months for violence and drugs. Or would you be judgemential. A buddy of mine is in that situation?

• I would love to date a guy like that.
    0% (0)
  • I could see past his mistakes and date him.
    15% (4)
  • I would not date a guy like that.
    85% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL judgemental?
    Hell no
    Girls gotta have standards. I wouldn't want to introduce that kind of person to my parents or raise a child with someone like that.
    I'd also be concerned for my safety.
    Not to mention if a guy has been to prison travel is limited

What Girls Said 8

• You can call it judgmental, but for most womwn it's simply going to come down to wanting to feel safe. A guy with a history of violence is not one I could feel safe with.

• I wouldn't feel safe with a guy who has a history of violent behaviour. And I don't want to be with someone who uses illegal drugs.

• I probably wouldn't be with a guy who had been arrested for violence.

• i guess i am jedgmental because a guy with a history of violence is not someone i feel safe with

• I just want to say that it's not really the prison thing that kills it for girls. It's addiction and violence, no girl wants to be beaten on.

• Safety is a concern, and drugs are not my lifestyle at all so I probably couldn't date him.

• I'd be judgmental. I'm against the use of violence and drugs.

• I would consider it. Depending on the personality.