I'm 18 & currently single but I have this attraction to older men in their 40's. Should I act on these feelings or just try dating someone my age?

I've even seen men with gray hair and still was turned on. I've had dreams and fantasized about the sex. I am attracted to guys my Age too but I really want to try it out...(even guys older than 40)
#Help

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's slightly odd to be attracted to old rather than youth... it's surely a little odd

But usually girls do that when they have problems finding guys their own age... I haven't really met many girls that can get the guys they want around their age but still go for older men like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you want.

At that age, although a lot of older people were interested in me none took me seriously.
    It will purely be sex.
    If that's what you want... then go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't date someone that is a whole generation older than you. You might think it's a good idea but you've never tried it. A 40 yr. old or even older guy that's into extremely younger girls than they are is probably a creep. Plus what would you talk about? Ronald Reagan?

• I would date people your age... the older ones might 'like' you for your youth more than your actual personality... it's a prejudgement.. I know...
    But..;wouldn't it be sad if your partner passed away earlier than you tho?

• As long as everyone is legal and consenting then do what you want. Never feel ashamed to explore your sexuality and interests.

• Go for it... you won't be harming anyone

• Try it, you might like it. Contrary to what many snarky ass little twerps
    on this board think.

• Go for it , let him smash you out , no problem as long as your both legal

What Girls Said 2

• No harm trying different species. They might better teachers than being with immature brats. Life is about variety, isn't it true?

• I think you should date people of your own age.